i hate my life

The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

i hate my life

Postby hanzo hatori » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:20 pm

my life is going to helll all my work is being sriticized and al i want to know is wo in the hell says its not mine.
Ninja never die....they mearly fade into nightmares!
hanzo hatori
Townfolk

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:29 pm

well... i'm sorry that your life is going to hell. i might offer advice or condolances if you went into more detail, but ah well.

as for your art... i would be more convinced of its authenticity if 300dpi scans were made of a few of the artwork in question. if you the originals, this shouldn't be a problem. if you don't have the originals, then you're gonna be out of luck, as images that are simply resized are very easy to recognize.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby hanzo hatori » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:57 am

well screw it then all of my work i made as gifts for friends and i have only the copy on the comps. many of the poses are not originals as you can find them in many animes. so if you dont mind get off my back cause i realy dont give a damn any more. if the people here are such pretensious jerks that they must criticize anothers work by saying that he plegorized. well screw them too. one must compound all of the facts before one can make an accurat assumtion. to say i plegorized would be incorrect i posted these pictures online witout copyrighting. so what oh wow someone else got a hold on my pictures then you choose to accuse me. how about accusing them instead. hmmm your just taking a shot at the closest and easiest targets. have you ever thought that the pictures on the websites where posted after they were drawn by me. or maybe that they were my friends websites huh you must ask before accusing. you cant make a blatent accusation like this its not ethical. and its drving a person in to a state of depression that need not be reached. just think of it yourself how would you feel if the work you did was accused of not being your own. yet you dont have the proof to show it. and as for scanning the images i scanned them when i was at school using the computer labs scanner. i know this has to be monatonus by now but you really need to contact the person your accusing before you accuse them.
hanzo hatori
Townfolk

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:51 am

i know this has to be monatonus by now but you really need to contact the person your accusing before you accuse them.

by making a public accusation, i am making it possible for others to come to your defense you (as opposed to just yourself). perhapes they know your character or perhapes they know your art. a public accusation provides them with an outlet for their input.

i do both myself and you a diservice by denying that input.

as for your no longer having access to the pictures or a scanner - why can't you just ask your friends to borrow the pic for a few days, so you could make a higher resolution scan of it at, say, HEB? they do have scanners that can be used, ya know. if you can't get there on your own, perhapes you can go to the store, one day, with your parents, or perhapes you can see if a friend can scan it in for you.

i mean, not only do scans provide us with evidence suggesting your innocence, but they provide you with keepsakes of your own artwork - keepsakes that are a lot better than some 100x100 gif image.

as far as me taking shots at the easiest targets - you're right - i am. occum's razor suggests that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. with the evidence that has been presented thus far, assuming you plagerised the images is the easiest explanation.

you say, in the other thread, that you're moosejaw. here's moosejaw's webpage, as given by the link their profile:

http://www.freewebs.com/web_of_dreams/aboutme.htm

you're not canadian and you're not a girl.

also, what about the other websites? to assume that there's some sort of organized conspiracy going on to rob you of your artwork is ridiculious.

and how do you account for the fact that the other sites you accuse of stealing pics have had their pics on display for a *lot* longer than you've had your pics on display?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby hanzo hatori » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:31 am

you known what screw you all if you dont believe me then f@#$ it. i dont care im never going to post here again anyway. and there is such a thing as having multiple people iwth thee same name moosejaw dumb@#$ and how do you know who had the pictures longer. you dont. stop and think a little it kinda helps.
Last edited by hanzo hatori on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
hanzo hatori
Townfolk

Postby hanzo hatori » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:33 am

and to think i wanted to be a moderator here. you all know me. youve known me for some time now. and yet no one trusts me you suck. screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hanzo hatori
Townfolk

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:14 am

and there is such a thing as having multiple people iwth thee same name moosejaw dumb@#$

you said (in this thread), "its true the girl is my friends but MY sn for other sites is moosejaw off of ranma 1/2 so you dont know what your talking about" (emphasis mine).

if it's YOUR sn (as you, yourself, said) then whether or not there are other people who call themselves moosejaw is irrelevant.

and how do you know who had the pictures longer

because the date that the varrious websites list for their pics list them before they were ever posted at this site?

besides, how do suppose that your alleged pics got to those people in the first place? perhapes your friends scanned them in, and gave them to the varrious website owners? if so, then why can't your friends scan in higher res pics for you?

perhapes you had them listed on another website? if so, where is that other website?

in any case, i'm moving this thread to the foyer. this thread ceased to be about how you hate your life from the second post onward.

that said, i would also be much more inclined to believe you had you not posted points with so many holes in them. if the pics were really yours, you could have excersized patience, gotten higher res. scans of the images, and shown them to us, forcing me to "eat my own words", or something.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:26 am

Who cares?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:02 am

hanzo hatori wrote:and to think i wanted to be a moderator here. you all know me. youve known me for some time now. and yet no one trusts me you suck

I find it rather difficult to trust someone who calls me an ego-tripping dictator simply because I'm doing my job as a moderator, and then proceeds to bash everyone in the FJ staff because duplicate threads of the same subject are getting closed.

If you think we'd be able to trust you after that incident, think again. The evidence of plagarism is there, and we can't trust you unless you give us proof that you made the pictures.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dev » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:26 am

Ughh.. So much stuff to read. Can someone tell me what everyone is talking about in a short summary for me please?
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:50 am

hanzo insists that the artwork in the rogue's gallery and in the contest cooler (for the art contests) are indeed his original creations when evidence has been presented strongly indicating that they aren't.

the "fun" starts here:

http://www.frostjedi.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... 3&start=15

and continues in this thread.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:46 pm

LOL NOW THEY LINK TOGETHER!!

He's going to be back. I just know it. :mad

Wait wait...

:agnry
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:33 pm

Remind me never to piss Terra off.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:04 pm

grrrrr!!!! that comment is pissing me off, Rao!!!! :lila:

(j/k) :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:34 pm

hahaha, i got scared and pist myself. :)
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to The Foyer