SPAM via MP

The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

SPAM via MP

Postby markus_petrux » Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that profilicus sent me spam via MP. Subject: Forum administration and it contains a URL to a .ru site.

Cheers
no sig, yet :)
markus_petrux
Traveler

Re: SPAM via MP

Postby TerraFrost » Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm

profilicus has been banned :)

Haven't heard from you in a while, incidentally - watcha up to? You seem to be fairly active with Druapl these days. Just installed a Drupal CMS myself, not to long ago :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Re: SPAM via MP

Postby markus_petrux » Fri May 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Yep! Nice to see you're still in business. :-)

I'm pretty busy dealing with all the tech stuff for an online magazine about games in spanish (it's quite big, ~2M pageviews a day), and we're working on a new version that's based on Drupal. Most of the things I do with Drupal are being released to the community in the form of modules. So maybe you end up running code of mine, the same I've been doing with some of your phpBB MODs. BTW, we're running a phpBB2 based board with +18 million messages, and we will probably be using it for a long time. It's contains a lot of custom stuff, some of them are mods of yours. So that will survive our Drupal adventure for sure.

Thanks for dealing with the little spammer. ;-)
no sig, yet :)
markus_petrux
Traveler

Return to The Foyer