Before I get started...

The history, rules and characters of the Frost Jedi.

Moderators: Dracofrost, Gigafrost

Before I get started...

Postby Black Shield » Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:10 pm

is there anything in particular I need to know about the world you guys play in? Any special rules? Can I just make a city? Is there a map?

Thanks. :)
"What dog biscuit problem?" -Murtaugh
"Well, I've been chasing more cars lately and ya know everytime I try to play around I keep on falling off the couch." -Riggs
Black Shield
Traveler

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:55 pm

Well, pretty much all I know about "our world" is that we've only clearly defined all the "Frost Jedi" related areas before...so atm there is no map...so feel free to make a city. :)
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:19 pm

Heck, even frost jedi areea aren't very clearly defined. Make up whatever you want, this world needs some spice and variety.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Black Shield » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:10 pm

Okay, thanks!
"What dog biscuit problem?" -Murtaugh
"Well, I've been chasing more cars lately and ya know everytime I try to play around I keep on falling off the couch." -Riggs
Black Shield
Traveler

Postby Fei » Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:00 pm

Is my first post in there susceptable to particpation?
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Megafrost » Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:28 pm

Nyufrost, Magefrost, Omegafrost, Evlfrost and Megafrost are currently in Magefrost's little adventure, so none of them seem to be available at the moment...

*pokes everybody and reminds them that the thread is still there*
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:25 am

As for *rules* .... I would have to say that it's standard good etiquette that you can't simply anhilate the Frost's, blow up our Castle, beam into the Castle or its grounds, manipulate Frost NPCs to give you access to the Fortress, and so on. Likewise, the Frosts wouldn't partake in such tactics either.

Also, we tend to be pretty laid back and non-critical of each other's individual styles so we hope not to see any quibbling over minor issues. :)
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Aunoth