When Megafrost got his alternate form...*LONG THREAD*

The history, rules and characters of the Frost Jedi.

Moderators: Dracofrost, Gigafrost

When Megafrost got his alternate form...*LONG THREAD*

Postby Megafrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:14 am

Note: This is an event that happened in the past.

----------Omegafrost----------

"I really should get back to my research, but I need a test subject. I will have to ask around for help in that department."

----------Megafrost----------

Megafrost returns from the portal just in time to hear what Omegafrost said.

Test subject? I see you are taking your experimenting to another level. I'll gladly volunteer.

"Very well then come with me and we will see what we can do with you." OmegaFrost leads MegaFrost to the portal room and through the portal to OmegaFrost's lab.
"I forget have you ever seen my lab before? Oh well let's begin. Shall we sit here please?" indicating a medical bed "So what do you want? Oh wait! We got it. How would you like to get to use the ability to go back and forth from your current ghost like state at will because i could give you: Ethereal Filcher, Ethreal Marauder, and Phase spider genetics. This will allow you to teleport, pass between ethreal and physical planes, open portals between them, send people between them and also see in each plane and see the other plane even while not in it and the ability to fly in the ethreal realm. Some physical changes that might occur are first of all you will become pure white with green and blue markings, you will be taller and thinner with longer arms and legs and the addition of an extra pair of arms. You should gain spinnerets in each wrist that release webbing that can be sold as magical goods used for many purposes. Oh yes the addition of an extra set of smaller eyes under your original eyes but going towards the nearest set of arms. Some negative effects maybe the very slim chance of your teeth changing to be similar to the marauders or the addition of venom injecting fangs, you might have a slight hunger increase and you will probably lose your hair so what do you say?"

If possible, I'd like to remain as human as possible. Besides, I'm not entirely sure your experiments will entirely have the results you predict. I believe you should just try experimenting with the etheral stuff for now.

"It's time to test the genetic series and see if it works."

OmegaFrost begins to type into his computer as images of the 3 creatures swirled on the screen. He pressed another button and a large tube containing what appeared to be a fetis the size of an adult human. With another button a large needle came down and injected the blank which began to change and morph until a tall four armed gangley humanoid that was completely white with blue and green markings on its back and hands.

"Open your mouth." instructed OmegaFrost. The clone did as it was told revealing 4 rows of razor sharp teeth lined its mouth and on the top of the first row two sharp fangs showed. "Okay, lets perform some tests." The clone was teleported into a large room with a camera that OmegaFrost could watch with, out came a large dummy that the clone promptly shot with a long thread of silver web from under his huge hands. The webbing spun around the dummy glowed blue then the dummy and web disappeared. Next came out a drone which the clone bit so hard it broke through the hard carapace. The drone gasped cought died then blink out of existance. "Good. One last test." the clone heard these words and promptly disappeared the camera changed modes to and then a large swirling expanse of smoke could be seen along with the dummy drone and clone. "Ahh good perfect working order. I'll keep him he will make a nice butler, so you see MegaFrost its perfectly safe."

Alright. I shall see what these experiments will do for me.

So you are capable of dampening the effects of these creatures so that I won't bring out their appearences unless I use my ethereal abilitys, right?

Anyways, do your stuff.

"All right, here we go. Cross your fingers and hope it works. Oh and I have dampened it like you asked." with that OmegaFrost presses a button and a large siringe comes down and injects MegaFrost. "Okay, that's good now one last step. Lay here." OmegaFrost indicates a large medical bed "Good here we go. We have to turn those genes." OmegaFrost pulls a large lever and a huge gun comes down and bombards MegaFrost with Gamma rays. "Good it's done. We should probably test it and let you get used to your new powers. I suggest a battle. We can do it in my training room."

"Come this way MegaFrost. I think you might be some what weaker in yourealternate form becouse those creatures i gave you are fairly weak in overall strength except for the Marauder who is above average so I don't know how strong you will be. Oh yes computer activate blocking terrain." A number of large crates filled the large weight room. "Shall we battle?"

Hmmm...weaker in my alternate form...

That might complicate things a little. My 2 forms having advantages over each other...

Use one of your machines to monitor my strength between the 2 forms, and we'll see if I'm any weaker.

As Megafrost finished, his skin began to change color. The color seemed to be leaving, and the skin turned pale. The skin soon began to shine, brightening up to a pure white, and blue and green markings started appearing here or there.

A small pair of eyes grew beneath Megafrost's original pair, and grew their own sets of eyelids. The skin around the shoulders changed, as another pair of arms shot out.

Megafrost dropped to the floor, feeling very unbalanced.

This is the wierdest thing I've ever felt. This will not feel good until I've had time to get used to it.

Megafrost stood up, and unsheathed his sword, holding it with 2 of his hands.

Give me a little time to get used to this new form.

"That is the point of this battle. Oh and you will get used to change. I certainly have, which reminds me..." OmegaFrost snapped his fingers and his skin darkened and became blue his pupils became slits and his eyes yellow. His fingers enlongated and became talons and large wings sprouted from his back then a small voice in OmegaFrost's head shouted "Alright, let's get this party started!" At those words Omegafrost's eyes widened and he looked almost as pale as MegaFrost...

Alright then.

You've got your strength measuring machines up, right? How does my current form compare to my human form?

"You are just under 75% as strong as in your normal form but the effects might not of all taken place." said OmegaFrost. "This strength level might go down..." OmegaFrost got a glazed look on his face which tranformed into a demented smile. "That is of course if we are lucky. You might not know me but i am Turrasque the perfect being. As you can tell this is not one of my better days, but when I'm done with you, it won't be for you either!" With that Turrasque flew high into the room and dived at MegaFrost.

Contemplating what Omegafrost said, Megafrost gets caught off guard as Turrasque smashes into him. Megafrost's sword flys out of his hand and lands a few yards away. With one of his free hands, he puts it in front of Turrasque's face and releases a fireball.

Turrasque is blown back away from MegaFrost. "Why you little brat! There was a day when I could have ripped you apart and fed you to the dragons!" Turrasque ranted long enough for MegaFrost to reach his sword. Turrasque got up and rushed for MegaFrost in an insane attempt to destroy him.

This time, Megafrost is more prepared. As Turrasque is about to ram into him, Megafrost jumps up, higher than he normally would, and clings to the ceiling with 2 of his hands sticking to it. The sword splits apart, and Megafrost throws one of the daggers at Turrasque.

The dagger hits Turrasque in the back and he screams in agony and falls to the ground. Panting, he pulls the dagger out of his back and smiles. "You forget this is our terf. Computer! Begin mana feed!" Turrasque began to glow light blue and a terrified look flashed across his face. Before despairing, OmegaFrost sends a quick telepathic message to MegaFrost. "Might I suggest you phase out, this is going to hurt!"

Unfortunately for Megafrost, he does not yet know how to travel between dimensions. He quickly summons as powerful a shield spell as he can, drops to the floor, and remains as still as possible to strengthen the shield.

The beam hit the shield and seemed to be stopped until it eventually broke through and singed MegaFrost. "Oh I see that you don't know how to phase out. Don't worry. I have infused instincts into you. Just search the back of your mind and you will know how to phase but i need you to distract Turrasque while i take control and we can start this trial as planned. Remember, Turrasque is very egotisticall."

As Turrasque is about to attack Megafrost again, Megafrost suddenly completely fades from view.

"Ahh the game begins, OmegaFrost i hearby give you complete control. I am satisfyed with my existance, but do this one plan for me. I think it will work. Okay, you have complete control of your body chemistry right well... Okay MegaFrost, I must go get something. I am not feeling well. I need a quick look over." Turrasque leaves the room and returns to OmegaFrost who begins to lower testosterone, increase estergen, and jump start his metabolism. After he is done with that he removes his armor and says to the computer "Computer, please tighten close shorten pants remove sleeves lower collar and record these instructions." After that the most beuatiful woman walks into the training room and begins to call out in a seductive tone. "Hey out there any body want to play!"

I think I might be fairly used to my new form now. I will return back to Frost Jedi headquarters now. I need to create another sword.

Megafrost's non-human characteristics fade off of him, as he returns to his human form. He walks towards the portal to the Frost Jedi headquarters, and leaves.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to Aunoth