Pokemon Diamond / Pearl

A cool place to hang out and play word games, brag about your gaming skills or discuss PC, console or online games.

Moderator: Neerowolf

Pokemon Diamond / Pearl

Postby Gigafrost » Tue May 08, 2007 6:35 pm

Been playing this. A lot. I've put more hours into Diamond than my brother, Joe, put into FF7. (IE, I've got around 85 hours of gameplay thus far.)

Oi.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Re: Pokemon Diamond / Pearl

Postby TerraFrost » Tue May 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Gigafrost wrote:Been playing this. A lot. I've put more hours into Diamond than my brother, Joe, put into FF7. (IE, I've got around 85 hours of gameplay thus far.)

Oi.

You mean, more hours then Joe put into FF7 several years ago (maybe 8-9)?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Tue May 08, 2007 7:32 pm

Joe's been playing FF7 recently. I think Giga means that he has more hours in Pokemon than Joe does in his current game. Evl has also been sucked into the game, coming over here quite often to "get his Pokemon fix."

And now I want some pokemon games to play myself. These games are like drug addictions. O.o
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby TerraFrost » Wed May 09, 2007 7:12 pm

Megafrost wrote:Joe's been playing FF7 recently. I think Giga means that he has more hours in Pokemon than Joe does in his current game.

Ah. Has he been playing the one I gave Giga for his bday? :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Wed May 09, 2007 9:43 pm

Nope. Joe has his own copy.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Megafrost » Thu May 24, 2007 6:44 pm

I should probably note here that Evl is addicted to Pearl, I'm addicted to FireRed, and even Omegafrost has admitted that he plays Pearl.

This isn't a drug. It's a plague!
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Errr... I haven't posted here in a... while...

368 put into Diamond alone. Pearl probably had about 120 hours put into it in total. (Have to guess ; current time is 56 hours, but I restarted the game once before and put at least ~60 hours into that.)

Anyways, we ought to create a thread for Diamond / Pearl / Battle Revolution friend codes.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Drazo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:48 pm

My sister was thinking about getting this....however it's been many days since and I don't know what she's planning now.

Still she's a spendaholic.... :p
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:16 pm

All the time that that game is taking is why I think I'm actually going to stay away from it. I have lots of things I want to spend time on and I don't think I have enough time to do all those things, let alone do another ultra time consuming thing!
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to Arctic Arcade