SL pics

A cool place to hang out and play word games, brag about your gaming skills or discuss PC, console or online games.

Moderator: Neerowolf

SL pics

Postby Drazo » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:28 pm

While playing on Second Life I thought I should take some pics to give you a taste of some odds and funs of the game....

A lego transformer?

My helicopter I recently bought. Pity it's very buggy though as it keeps flying me off into and though the ground, never-stoping until the game crashes. :\

I may post more pics another time/day.... :)
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:33 pm

That "lego transformer" is actually Voltron. Comes from an old anime we used to watch.

And it's hideous!
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Drazo » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:46 pm

Well someone else in that area at the time questioned about it being a lego transformer and that was before I examined it (as I did in that screenie) and found it didn't really appear to be lego after all. :lila

Also with SL NEVER, I repeat, NEVER fly or drive anything near crowded areas especially the default 'home' area because you'll will come out with a handfull of newbies sitting, riding or flying around your out-of-the-ordinary vehrical/craft. And what's worse is that when they right click on a object to access the pie-menu (much like the one on The Sims games) it freezes that object, including your vehrical/craft, until they let go. >.<
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:46 pm

Wheee! I've got an SL set on my Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chatombre/ ... 121376293/

Interesting pics, Drazo. :)
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Drazo » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:34 am

Here's some more eye-candy pics. :biggrin -

It took me seconds to upload those pics....I love my improved/improving internet connection. (8 Mb) :woot

EDIT: And barely a second to download them. :woot x2

And I'll shall be on holidays for a few days starting tomorrow. Check my blog for where I'm going. :pumpkin
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:43 am

I hear it costs freaking 1,000 dollars to host your own game world. Do people spend that much on this game?
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Drazo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:51 pm

Only people who haven't got anything else to waste their money on. ;)
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Drazo » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:39 pm

My ship....which I've had for a while....'docked' at some dock. Actually it doesn't belong there but I thought how I 'parked' it there made it look a bit more realistic and such........

Lately SL has become (even) more buggy and ALWAYS (instead of often) lagging heavily. Let's just say that it's becoming very difficult to control your own character now let alone fast moving craft for now.... :bah
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:09 am

I started playing SL, and I've gotten some pretty nice stuff with that 50,000L$ that a friendly person gave me. I was in Armory Island and saw some stuff that had Raistlin's name on it, but I could not spot a last name to add him to my friends list. :|
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Return to Arctic Arcade