Diablo II v1.10

A cool place to hang out and play word games, brag about your gaming skills or discuss PC, console or online games.

Moderator: Neerowolf

Postby Seraph » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:21 pm

my resistances were life 50 to all in hell and i was using a sorc, but there were so many others in the game that we got him down to half life like 10 times and then everyone would die and he would have full health again, we even trapped him in a house, i should try it by myself. i think that the diablo clone only appears in hell, thats what i heard
I am owned by the Kaos
Seraph
Townfolk

Postby shadows_revenge » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:56 pm

Lucky for you guys you aren't on battle.net. With the new patch, the currency and trading system is messed up with all of the bugged items gone. Sometimes I wonder if going to single player is really that bad.
"I promis you, Revenge!"
-Shadow
shadows_revenge
Recruit

Postby Megafrost » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:54 pm

Bumping this topic. Chronofrost and I have recently started getting into Diablo II again(though it is now at v1.11b), and I think Evl is playing it as well.

To my displeasure, I cannot find the character I used to play as in our(myself, my 3 brothers, and Dracofrost) "necromancer" game.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:13 am

Actually, Evl doesn't have a working video card at the moment (although he plans on playing around spring break or so.).
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Damn. If the internet connection in my dorm wasn't so retarded, I could play with y'all. Oh well...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Would be nice, wouldn't it? We'd probably have you download Hamachi(some program to connect computers over the internet and treat them as if they are on a LAN), join Quiggles' network(out of being too lazy to set up our own) and then you wouldn't have to get on battle.net.

Still have to deal with the crappy connection though.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dev » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:42 am

Anyone selling Diablo 2? I wanna buy it. I remember playing Diablo 2 in Las Vegas for 6 hours straight. man, my eyes were destroyed. So, is sel- wait a second. I'll just go to Ebay.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:12 pm

Woo! I found my old character from our "necromancer" game! I don't remember him dealing anywhere near that much damage before...700-1200! O.o All resistances maxed on nightmare difficulty...

And he's level 39.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Well, that was the game where we had emmitt set up a server just for us to dump spare items at the rogue camp... do you remember when it used to be covered in uniques, sets, and particularly good regular magic? And how we were all collecting and perfecting gems?

So, all the necromancers had some goooood shit. Hehehe.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:15 pm

Yes, yes we did.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Gigafrost » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:40 am

By the way, Jarviza can still kill Mephisto on Nightmare difficulty incredibly fast. :)
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Megafrost » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:39 pm

And by incredibly fast, you mean it takes less than a minute to get to him from the waypoint and kill him.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Megafrost » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:24 am

Huh. For the first time ever I've (legitimately) leveled up a character to the point where they no longer get any decent experience from nightmare level.

Frostfrost. Druid level 75. Max ranks in Cyclone Armor, Twister, Tornado and Hurricane. One rank each in Arctic Blast, Poison Creeper, Carrion Vine and Oak Sage.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Previous

Return to Arctic Arcade